DC to 1.5MHz Adjustable Frequency, 0% to 100% PWM Duty, 24A Current, Switching Voltage up to 50V
The PWM-OCX v2.1 is an advanced, high quality, durable, adjustable DC PWM circuit pulse generator designed for providing an easy way to adjust power to devices or to pulse them at a wide range of frequencies and pulse times. This version is designed primarily for use in high current, low voltage circuits such as for electrolysis or lighting. The frequency is independently adjustable to the pulse width which can be varied smoothly from 0% to 100%. This PWM Circuit is designed to fit a wide range of applications and be fully adjustable so that it can be used for many different tasks. These units can be linked together and used to complete a variety of tasks, or linked to our other circuits in all sorts of ways. The modules can also be linked together in a master/slave setup, and the pulse width (duty cycle) can be adjusted by an external analogue source. The circuit is made in England on a high quality PCB with double layer design, plated thru holes (PTH), and 2oz copper (twice as much as standard circuits) for durability and performance. Control knob covers and enclosures available separately.
This model can very rapidly switch between on/off states compared to other PWM circuits. This high dI/dt is great for generating fast optical pulses in lasers or large LEDs, or for generating ultrasonic pulses in piezo transducers. You can switch mains powered devices by adding a Solid State Relay to the output.
Please note: Printed manuals are not supplied. Please download or print the manual using the link below.
Features and Specifications
• Wide supply voltage range (12V – 30V)
• Switching voltage range from 0V to 50V (from external supply)
• Max output current 24A * continuous, 100A peak
• Low on-resistance of 0.045 ohms
• Frequency range 0.01 Hz to 1.5 MHz **
• Pulse width adjustable between 0% and 100%
• Compact design
• Active protection from voltage transients, adjustable current limiter, thermal overload protection.
• High quality double layer PTH, 2oz Copper PCB
• Fully assembled and tested before shipping
• See manual below for full details and specifications
Need a different spec? Customisation available from £25
• LED or Light Bulb Dimming and Strobing
• Electrolysis and Electroplating Current and Frequency Control
• Motor Speed Control and Large DC Fan Control. Built in soft start and stall current limiting
• Laser Pulse Experiments
• Resonant Energy or Magnetic Pulse Experiments
• Tone Generator and Ultrasonic Driver
• Hot Wire Cutting or Heater Control
• And more…
For full details and specifications – Download the PWM-OCX Instruction Manual
You can download and print scales for frequency reference. They can also be used as a cutout guide when mounting the circuits in a box. Download Here.